SHIPPING & COVID-19
Please allow up to 7 days for processing and dispatching your shipment, up to 14 days when we are running large promotions. This is an ESTIMATE only and does not include order processing time, which may take several business days. Higher than usual shipping volumes during the Covid pandemic are also creating longer than usual transit times. We’ll do everything we can to ensure a speedy delivery, but delivery dates are not guaranteed at this time. Additionally, STRAYE does not process orders over the weekend or holidays.
We are closely monitoring the developments of COVID-19 as it relates to the safety and well being of our customers, employees and supply chain partners, including our warehouses and delivery services.
As we learn more about this virus and the impact to our operations, it is necessary to make changes to our service capabilities. Effective immediately, we will be taking the following actions:
- We will no longer be staffing the customer service line and the phone number will be removed from the website. Please communicate with us by hitting the pink icon at the bottom right of the site. This will open a ticket for you and allow us to better help you.
- We will be activating a new chat feature which will allow direct access to customer service in the coming days.
- Our warehouses are reducing staff and hours to control spread of the virus and this will have impact to our service times. Please be patient while remain in operations.
- We will be removing expedited shipping options from the site as delivery times are impacted with reduced capacity for FedEx.
- As this situation is fluid, we will continue to follow the guidance of all local, state and federal governments that may have further impacts on our ability to service this business. Please check back for further updates.
Above all else, we wish that each of you remain healthy, safe and positive and we look forward to the day we can resume normal operations!